Cvent Header logo

UNSUPPORTED BROWSER

You are currently using an unsupported web browser.

Supported Browsers

We support the latest versions of these browsers:

If you have any problems while attempting to download a browser, you should contact your organization’s system administrator.

For any questions related to Cvent, feel free to contact our Customer Care team.

Anantara Bophut Koh Samui Resort

Key Highlights

Venue Type Resort
Brand Anantara
Rating Rating Information 4 Stars
Distance From Airport 10 Kilometers
Number of Sleeping Rooms 106
Number of Meeting Rooms 4
Meeting Room Space < 1,000 Sq. Ft.

Description

Located on a tranquil stretch of sand, Anantara Bophut Koh Samui Resort offers guests inimitable luxury comforts coupled with world renowned Thai hospitality. Enjoy water sports on the Gulf of Thailand’s placid warm waters whilst residing at our elegant Samui resort. Soak in the sun by Ananta...
Read More

Awards and Ratings

  • Northstar Rating Information
  • 4 Stars

Amenities

Room Features and Guest Services
Laundry
Ocean/Water Views
Voice Mail Box
Internet
Garden Views
Facility Information
Restaurant on Site
Onsite Catering
Gift Shop on Site
Private Space
Outdoor Space
Parking
Free Parking
Business Services
Business Center
Audio/Video Capabilities
Video Conferencing
Recreational Activities
Outdoor Pool
Health Club
Tennis
Water Sports
Spa/Salon
Venue Accessible By
Taxi
Equipment Available
Portable Walls
Staging
Dance Floors

Cancellation Policy

Upon signing contract – 180 days prior to arrival 25% of the estimated total revenue and food & beverage 179 days – 90 days prior to arrival 50% of the estimated total revenue and food & beverage 89 days – 60 days prior to arrival 75% of the estimated total revenue and food & beverage Within 59 days prior to arrival 100% of the estimated total revenue and food & beverage

 
See a problem with this listing? Report an Issue