Manjula Aggarwal, Senior Vice President of Client Services
Manjula Aggarwal has been with Cvent since it's founding years and oversees Cvent's client services and relationship management divisions. Prior to joining Cvent, Manjula worked as a Manager for Ernst & Young Consulting Services. She has more than 10 years of experience in corporate operations, project management, and full lifecycle applications development.
Clients include Coca-Cola where she worked in conjunction with the CIO to evaluate the overall effectiveness and efficiency of the entire corporate Information Services division. She led a team of a dozen developers in the development of an e-commerce web site for Carlson Wagonlit Travel, one of the leading travel companies in the world. Additionally she has designed and developed database applications for companies such as Abbott Labs, Sprint, Purdue Farms, National Public Radio, Medical College of Virginia, and AmSouth Bank.
Manjula holds a BS in Management Science with a Decision Support Systems option from Virginia Tech and also graduated Magna Cum Laude with her MS in Management Information Systems from George Mason University. Manjula is a certified Principal Lotus Notes Professional.
- MS: George Mason University
- BS: Virginia Tech
- CSIA Names Cvent "Best of the Best;" Recognizes Manjula Aggarwal as Customer Service Executive of the Year
- Stevie Awards: 2011 Customer Service Team of the Year
- Washington Business Journal Recognizes Cvent as One of the "Best Places to Work" in Greater Washington
- Cvent Wins Coveted American Business Award for Management Team of the Year
- Customer Service Institute of America Names Cvent 2009 International Service Award Winner
Articles & Media
- Balancing Uncompromising Service with Unprecedented Growth
Customer Service Excellence