Without proper event reporting, meeting planners are fated to make the same mistakes time after time. Gain greater insight and transparency into your meetings process with the dozens of event reports in the Cvent system. View every detail of your event costs, registration data, and other information; create summary views and share them with organization stakeholders; and track trends over time to gauge improvement.
Export to common formats, including Microsoft Excel and Adobe PDF
Event Reports and Dashboards
Over 100 standard event reports are available to planners, including registrant lists, invitee status, participant lists and personal agendas by registrant. Create custom reports to analyze the data most important to your unique events, or use cross-event reports to analyze metrics over time. All reports are presentation ready with colorful charts and graphs.
- Access event data in real-time; Cvent's reporting engine ensures planners have instant access to their data
- Run standard reports with one click
- View over 100 standard reports, including wait lists, response rates per target list, participants, email forwarding, registration by week, balance due, etc.
- Create unlimited custom reports, filtering by contact data, event date, classifications or other criteria
- Measure data and metrics across all events with cross-event reports
- Ascertain trends with your events (e.g., what is effecting your attendance: time of day, location, topic, venue or other factors?)
- Aggregate data across categories that you define-region, department, type of event, etc.
- Track the success of email campaigns through real-time reporting; view which emails were opened, clicked or bounced back
- Analyze post-event questionnaires to improve your future events
- Run contact reports that show each contact's entire history across all campaigns
- Export reports in six formats: Excel, PDF, CSV, TIFF, and Web Archive
- Sort and filter to customize reports in real time
- Park reports on branded web pages to allow colleagues across departments to easily view relevant event data in real time