Your event's brand – the look and feel – sets the tone for how attendees perceive your event. A well designed event website and registration process should match the event's professionalism, theme, and mood.
Cvent makes it easy to create customized, branded websites for any type of event. With hundreds of templates and advanced design tools, you can make sure your event website gives off the right impression. Event websites allow planners to promote their event, provide detailed information, and collect registrations and payments in one centralized online location. A user-friendly interface helps you build beautiful event websites quickly and easily, even if you've never used HTML.
Cvent Custom Event Websites Features
- Post a live event website instantly with the click of a button.
- Build dynamic websites specifically designed for your attendees to view on their mobile devices.
- Easily embed videos from YouTube and Twitter feeds using widgets.
- Allow attendees to share event details to drive additional registrations with their social networks including LinkedIn, Twitter and Facebook.
- Showcase event details such as an event summary, sponsors, agenda, map, attendee list, staff, pricing, and speaker biographies.
- Choose from a variety of options for registration progress bars, navigation placement, button design, color schemes, date and time formats, etc.
- Link to your event site from your organization's website using dynamic widgets that share key event data, such as an event day countdown.
- Restrict access rights so that only the appropriate users have access to make changes to something as critical as live event websites.
- Display agenda tracks and sessions along with their associated fees.
- Create a website from a template or design your own with our built in editor-HTML knowledge is not required.
- Leverage a private domain or custom URL if you'd like your event website to have a completely branded URL.
Ready to take the next step?
Related Event Management Features
Cvent is compliant with Section 508 of the Federal Electronic and Information Technology Accessibility and Compliance Act.
Analyze event success with standard or custom reports in real time and export into common formats.
Event Data Security
Thousands of clients entrust Cvent with critical data, so we emphasize security at all levels.
With Cvent, Registrants are Able to:
- Submit registrations via web or their mobile device with a user-friendly experience in either case.
- Breeze through registration with pre-populated forms.
- Register a group of attendees at one time to streamline the registration process.
- Avoid mistakes by entering their own information directly into the system.
- Not worry about information and data security. Cvent is PCI Level 1 Compliant.
- Modify or cancel their registration without needing to contact the planner.
- Easily navigate throughout an event's offerings and design an individual event track by signing up for different sessions or break-outs.
No matter the size or difficulty of your events and meetings, Cvent will maximize efficiencies in regards to cost and output. With our cutting-edge software and our ability to provide solutions that perfectly fit the needs of meeting planners in every industry, it's no surprise that Cvent has become a leading provider of online event registration software.
Related Event Management Resources
Our most recent and popular eBooks, white papers and videos for event management
Online Event Registration
Cvent provides meeting planners with all the tools they need to create a sophisticated, streamlined online registration process for their events.
Asking questions during the online registration process is a simple and powerful way to learn more about your attendees.
Event Venue Selection
Experienced planners know the right venue can make or break a successful event, but site selection is often the most challenging part of planning a meeting.
Read White Paper
How Cvent Offers Measurable ROI
In today's economy, companies and organizations are re-evaluating their systems and processes with a new level of scrutiny.
Read White Paper
Stay on top of industry trends and best practices