Free Report: Building a Best-in-Class Customer Feedback Program
An increasingly competitive business landscape with rapidly changing customer expectations makes it hard for organizations to meet their business objectives. However, a proactive Voice of the Customer (VoC) strategy gives organizations the information they need to make decisions, increase customer satisfaction and have a big impact on top-line revenue.
This recent Aberdeen Group research study, Customer Feedback Management: Leveraging the Voice of the Customer to Amplify Business Results, outlines the steps to success for organizations at all stages in their Customer Experience Journey. Discover how your organization could leverage a VOC program to:
- Track, capture and measure customer feedback across multiple channels to provide a unified customer view
- Understand and meet the needs of current customers to spur repeat business
- Successfully convert feedback data into top-line revenue results
- Demonstrate the ROI of VOC activities
In addition to contributing $33M more to their top-line revenue, Best-in-Class organizations using the tactics also enjoy:
- 36% greater profit margins for those organizations who present stakeholders with a unified view of the customer
- 28.3% year over year increase in annual company revenue!
- 87% customer retention rate