Harness The Conversation: Business in Today’s Social World
The world has changed. Opinions that should matter deeply to your organization are no longer just shared among friends; they’re expressed everyday through tweets, Facebook updates, blogs, emails, online surveys, and yes, over the water cooler. The speed with which a company can identify and react to changes in the market, industry or workplace now directly impacts the likelihood of success. This eBook highlights how a business can thrive by coupling social media insights with a robust feedback program to provide a clear window into employee motivations and customer priorities.
- How to build an agile business with both speed and intelligence
- 5 simple questions to ask yourself about your feedback program
- Why becoming a learning organization is key to creating lasting success
- How to condition an organization to act on insights gained from surveys
- What tools a properly equipped feedback team needs to gain true insights
- Key questions to ask when evaluating online survey vendors