Download our whitepaper
5 Steps to Driving Sales with Customer Insights
In today’s hyper-competitive marketplace, there has been a fundamental shift in the customer-organization relationship. Deep knowledge of what motivates buyers and customers is no longer a nice to have but a requirement for organizational success. To gain a competitive edge, organizations need to understand how to put in place successful Voice of the Customer (VOC) programs to foster systematic collection and analysis of customer feedback.
- The benefits of a VOC program
- Five Secrets to developing a successful VOC program
- How to embed customer insights within the fabric of the organization
- Pointers for tying customer data and feedback to revenue
- Pitfalls to avoid when getting started
- Advice for Integrating Social Media with Online Registration
- Advice on how to integrate business applications including
CRM and web survey solutions … and more!