Upon completion of this course, the participant will be able to:
1. Describe at least 3 reasons why medical screening for visceral pathology that may be beyond the scope of practice is important, i.e. referral patterns & special tests for visceral pathology
2. Correctly analyze current professional literature to select special tests for one upper & one lower extremity pathology.
3. Correctly explain the statistical criteria for clinical decision making to determine the best tests for making a diagnosis and/or screening for a given pathology. .
4. Describe at least 1 example of how the clustering of tests can enhance the likelihood of an accurate diagnosis.
5. Discriminate between the use of at least 3 tests for screening vs. diagnosis tests for a specific tissue. .
6. Describe how to integrate the use toolbox questionnaires to quantifying a client’s level of pain & function for a given joint dysfunction.
Therapists, Physical Therapist Assistants, Occupational Therapists,
Occupational Therapy Assistants, Athletic Trainers
Cvent Online Event Registration Software | Copyright © 2000-2016 Cvent, Inc. All rights reserved.