SUMMARY: This is the most comprehensive and completesports rehab course on the market. It includes neuromuscular training, strengthtraining, sports specific training and manual therapy concepts for athleticinjuries focusing on the lower extremity core and the Overhead Throwing Athlete.The etiology of athletic injuries, the influence of poor mechanics and muscleimbalances, overuse injuries and treatment concepts will be presented. Strengthtraining concepts will include: strength training program to improveperformance through plyometrics, OKC and CKC exercises. Attendees will leavethe course prepared to implement a return to sports program. The course willinclude lecture, discussion, patient cases (video and slides) and lab by two ofthe nations most experienced sports medicine professionals.
1) Implement state of the art sportstraining programs.
2) Apply the concepts of functionaltesting, periodization, plyometrics, and resistive training as they pertain torehabilitation.
3) Identify overuse injuries of the lower kinetic chain.
4) Identify the etiology of overuse injuries in theathlete.
5) Perform special tests for the lower kinetic chain.
6) Perform functional testing for agility, strength, andpower.
7) Identifyhow to evaluate and treat the Overhead Throwing Athlete shoulder
8) Apply Vestibular testing and training in the Athlete
Cvent Online Event Registration Software | Copyright © 2000-2016 Cvent, Inc. All rights reserved.