SUMMARY: This is the most comprehensive and complete sports rehab course on the market. It includes neuromuscular, strength training, sports specific training and manual therapy concepts for athletic injuries focusing on the lower extremity core. The etiology of athletic injuries, the influence of poor mechanics and muscle imbalances, overuse injuries and treatment concepts will be presented. Strength training concepts will include: strength training program to improve performance through periodization, plyometrics, OKC and CKC exercises. Attendees will leave the course prepared to implement their own sports rehab program. The course will include lecture, discussion, patient cases (video and slides) and lab by two of the nations most experienced sports medicine professionals.
1) Implement state of the art sports training programs.
2) Apply the concepts of functional testing, periodization, plyometrics, and resistive training as they pertain to rehabilitation.
3) Identify overuse injuries of the lower kinetic chain.
4) Identify the etiology of overuse injuries in the athlete.
5) Perform special tests for the lower kinetic chain.
6) Perform functional testing for agility, strength, and power.
7) Apply Vestibular testing and training in the Athlete
Cvent Online Event Registration Software | Copyright © 2000-2016 Cvent, Inc. All rights reserved.