Upon completion of this course, participants will be able to:
1. Explain at least 2 theories of neuroplasticity using the latest research HIGH LEVEL
2. Indicate at least 3 differences between normal and compensatory treatments in a patient with a neurological deficit
3. Explain the role of impairments, functional limitations, and participation restrictions in treating the neurological patient
4. Develop at least 3 appropriate treatment techniques to improve functional tasks for the neurological patient in supine, sitting, and/or standing HIGH LEVEL
5. Identify at least 2 common causes of shoulder pain in the client with a neurological deficit
6. Identify at least 2 treatment techniques to facilitate shoulder function in the client with a neurological deficit
7. Compare and contrast 3 common gait deviations resulting from lower extremity tonicity and appropriate treatments for each.
8. Identify at least 2 common problems with patients with pusher syndrome and how to best adjust the environment for treatment
Cvent Online Event Registration Software | Copyright © 2000-2017 Cvent, Inc. All rights reserved.