1. Describe at least 3 fundamental concepts to facilitate neuroplasticity and functional recovery after stroke.
2. Using at least 3 evidence based outcome measures from this course, evaluate a person with a stroke.
3. Describe at least 3 treatments to facilitate cortical activation and neuroplasticity in a patient who has experienced a stroke
4. Discriminate between at least 3 different locomotor training strategies based on client characteristics and clinical setting.
5. Develop an effective rehabilitation program for a person with stroke from acute to outpatient setting.
Cvent Online Event Registration Software | Copyright © 2000-2017 Cvent, Inc. All rights reserved.