Objectives: Upon completion of this course, the participant will be able to:
· Describe the principles of cognitive/motor learning as they relate to how children acquire & retain new motor skills
· Explain how these principles are incorporated in BUZZY CHILD
· Return correct information re: scientific underpinnings of Buzzy Child
· Return correct information re: the basic goals of Buzzy Child
· Demonstrate understanding of the steps/goals of Buzzy Child by doing BUZZY CHILD lessons with other participants and self
· Demonstrate Buzzy Child’s technique for facilitating compliance
· Determine appropriate candidates for Buzzy Child
· Pass a knowledge-based quiz at the end of the seminar
Participants will learn to facilitate a balanced, healthy laryngeal/respiratory system for improved voice; incorporating the principals of motor learning, focusing on sensory information and based on science/research.
Audience: Speech-language Pathologists, Speech-Language Pathology Assistants
Cvent Online Event Registration Software | Copyright © 2000-2017 Cvent, Inc. All rights reserved.