1) Developassessment and treatment strategies that integrate 5 management factors forbiomedical and enviro-behavioral influences that limit successful feeding ininfants and young children.
2) Formulatestrategies to achieve parent buy-in for home carryover, promote positiveparent-child interaction, and help children participate independently in socialmealtime routines.
3) Identifycontraindications for oral feeding and describe a 5-step treatment plan foradvancing pre-feeding skills in non-oral feeders.
4) Assesssigns of distress and/or disengagement during feeding.
5) Develop and implement treatmentplans for oral feeding that expand taste repertoire and texture acceptance byincorporating strategies for the mealtime environment, seating/positioning, andoral-motor, sensory, and motor deficits.
Cvent Online Event Registration Software | Copyright © 2000-2016 Cvent, Inc. All rights reserved.