1. Correctly list 5 concepts of the NDT philosophy applicable to either the pediatric or adult population.
2. Analyze at least 2 functional skills in terms of biomechanical, neuromuscular, sensory, and respiratory control in a person with a motor impairment.
3. List at least 3 similarities and at least 3 differences in the development of children with spastic or dyskinetic cerebral palsy.
4. Demonstrate(on an adult lab partner) at least 5 treatment ideas to change alignment and/or neuromuscular control in children with cerebral palsy.
5. Given a functional goal for a pediatric client, plan a treatment that includes a sequence of at least 4 concepts learned in this course.
Cvent Online Event Registration Software | Copyright © 2000-2016 Cvent, Inc. All rights reserved.