1. Describe a hierarchy of pragmatic language skills.
2. Utilize this hierarchy to evaluate children who have pragmatic language deficits.
3. Understand and analyze a screening test which relates directly to this approach in order to identify the appropriate group placement for each child.
4. Implement a specific treatment approach using scripting, picture communication, modeling, peer tasks.
5. List pragmatic language treatment techniques.
6. Be able to analyze video clips to establish goals using this approach.
A workshop for pediatric occupational therapists, occupational therapy assistants, speech-language pathologists, special education instructors and other related professionals
Cvent Online Event Registration Software | Copyright © 2000-2013 Cvent Inc. All rights reserved.