1. Given the information in this course, describe the purpose, theory, physiology and practice of Brain Gym for the pediatric client.
2. Demonstrate at least 4 Brain Gym® PACE Activities for the pediatric client
3. Demonstrate at least 12 of the 26 Brain Gym® Movements for the pediatric client.
4. Describe at least 2 Brain Gym® Activities you could use within your setting during group work.
5. Summarize Brain Gym® Activities for application of at least 3 tasks in small group practice.
A workshop for Physical Therapists and PTA's, Occupational Therapists and COTA's, Speech Therapists, Teachers, Educators, Health Professionals.
Cvent Online Event Registration Software | Copyright © 2000-2017 Cvent, Inc. All rights reserved.