Upon completion of this course, the participant will be able to:
1. Identify at least 3 anatomical and physiological mechanisms underlying impairments related to vestibular dysfunction in children.
2. Appropriately interpret the results of at least 3 clinical tests in a person with vestibular dysfunction.
3. Given examination results, correctly identify the vestibular function status (central and peripheral)of a person with vestibular dysfunction.
4. Identify at least 4 diagnoses commonly known to affect vestibular function in children.
5. Select at least 3 appropriate interventions for vision/balance impairments related to a specific identified vestibular dysfunction in children.
6. Given a case presentation, justify the differential diagnosis of vestibule-ocular and/or vestibulospinal function in an infant, child or adolescent.
AUDIENCE: Physical Therapists, Occupational Therapists, and Assistants.
Cvent Online Event Registration Software | Copyright © 2000-2016 Cvent, Inc. All rights reserved.