Upon completion of this course the participant will be able to:
1. Actively involve families through interviewing and planning to create a ‘mentor-mentee’ relationship.
2. Apply theories of movement to functions of self-regulation, posture for communication, play and exploration
3. Be able to help parents activate the three 'Must Have Muscles' for postural control
4. Understand how the five 'Nasty' Muscles can limit function
5. Use clinical case decision making to develop creative day to day intervention choices and strategies for family environments.
6. Be aware of the evidence available for involving parents.
Physical Therapists, Physical Therapy Assistants, Occupational Therapists, and Occupational Therapy Assistants.
Cvent Online Event Registration Software | Copyright © 2000-2016 Cvent, Inc. All rights reserved.