Upon completion of this course, participants will be able to:
1. Identify adaptations for fine motor, oral motor, positioning, strengthening, balance, endurance, ROM, and Sensory goals.
2. Identify correct grip patterns and modifications for common handwriting deficits.
3. Create treatment plans with inexpensive everyday objects such as balloons, tape, and flashlights.
4. Discover how to use everyday objects in unusual ways. (i.e. coolers for tub benches, a slant board from a $5 picture frame).
5. Identify activities used by practicing therapists to help meet the common goals of the pediatric population.
A workshop for Physical Therapists and PTA's, Occupational Therapists and COTA's, Speech Therapists, Teachers, Educators, Health Professionals.
Cvent Online Event Registration Software | Copyright © 2000-2016 Cvent, Inc. All rights reserved.