Upon completion of this course, participants will be able to:
1. Identify at least 3 of the basic concepts of the Kinesio Taping Method.
2. Explain and apply at least 2 advanced concepts of the Kinesio Taping Method demonstrated in the course.
3. Explain at least 2 physiologic principle regarding how epidermis, dermis, and fascial anatomy can be influences by Kinesio Taping
4. Demonstrate the application of taping skills in guided laboratory sessions for any 3 pathologies given during the course.
5. Apply at least 2 Kinesio Taping Method to stimulate epidermis, dermis, and fascial response for a given pathology.
6. Apply 1 advanced clinical taping techniques for treatment of each of the following situations: spine, neurological conditions, & upper/lower extremity dysfunction.
Cvent Online Event Registration Software | Copyright © 2000-2016 Cvent, Inc. All rights reserved.