Upon completion of this course, participants will be able to:
1. Correctly describe the fundamental concepts of Kinesio Taping Method principles, properties and techniques as it applies to Pediatrics
2. Identify three specific muscle synergies/patterns and Kinesio Taping techniques to facilitate muscle balance and alignment.
3. Discuss commonly used Kinesio Taping techniques for pediatric diagnoses.
4. Analyze and develop strategies for treatment utilizing Kinesio Taping.
5. Demonstrate four advanced Kinesio Taping techniques and their application to pediatric patients.
6. Describe adjunctive treatment options for specific pediatric diagnosis.
Cvent Online Event Registration Software | Copyright © 2000-2017 Cvent, Inc. All rights reserved.