Objectives: Upon completion of this course, the participant will be able to:
1. Understand etiology and anatomy of hamstring injuries/ tendinopathy.
2. Differentiate hamstring injuries/ tendinopathy from other diagnoses
3. Identify correctly the type of injuries and healing processes of hamstring injuries
4. Describe rehabilitation modalities and exercise techniques effective in treatment of chronic hamstring strains/ tendinopathies
5. Verbalize differences in stretching for the hamstring and its effectiveness
Physical Therapist, Occupational Therapist, Physical Therapy Assistance, Occupational Therapy Assistance.
PT CEU’s: Motivations Inc is an approved provider of Physical Therapy continuing education by these professional bodies: Texas Chapter of the American Physical Therapy Association, ILDPR- Illinois Department of Professional Regulation Approved PT CE Sponsor, NY- New York State Education Department, Office of the Professions. Physical Therapy Board of California. Many state boards recognize these for pre-approval purposes. Contact us if you would like verification information on your state.
OT CEU’s: Motivations, Inc. webinars are approved for AOTA CEU's Distance Learning: Interactive.
ATC CEU’s: Motivations, Inc. is an approved CEU provider by NATA BOC.
Cvent Online Event Registration Software | Copyright © 2000-2016 Cvent, Inc. All rights reserved.