1. Discuss the conditions of physical frailty and osteoporosis as they pertain to patient populations which are being seen by rehab personnel.
2. Articulate the guidelines for management of the patient with acute spinal compression fracture.
3. Discuss the principles of modification and “stepping-down” of an exercise program with breath and The Re-Alignment Routine to meet the needs of the individual patient
4. Demonstrate movement from and for the bones.
5. Demonstrate Perch Posture, Safe Sit-To-Stand-To-Sit, 2 Visual Images for Postural Correction, Beginning Weight-Shifting Exercises for Balance, 2 Different Visual Images for Improvement in Gait.
6. Plan a beginning therapeutic exercise program for the physically frail or pre-frail patient and revise it as necessary using the principles of The Meeks’ Method.
7. Be able to discuss indications for bracing with the Spinomed III Spinal Orthosis.
8. Articulate the principles of movement and discuss progression of the program from bedside to next levels of care.
PT CEU’s: Motivations Inc is an approved provider of Physical Therapy continuing education by these professional bodies: Texas Chapter of the American Physical Therapy Association, ILDPR- Illinois Department of Professional Regulation Approved PT CE Sponsor, NY- New York State Education Department, Office of the Professions. Many state boards recognize these for pre-approval purposes. Contact us if you would like verification for your state. Board of Physical Therapy of California
OT CEU’s: Motivations, Inc. webinars are approved for AOTA CEU's Distance Learning: Interactive.
Cvent Online Event Registration Software | Copyright © 2000-2016 Cvent, Inc. All rights reserved.