Objectives: Upon completion of this course, the participant will be able to:
1) Recall the Principles of Movement of The Meeks Method including Movement From & For The Bones, Internal Plumb Line and the basics of body alignment
2) Describe the Patterns of Postural Change©
3) Apply this information in their practice the very next day
4) Recall the definition, pathology and epidemiology of Osteoporosis and apply this information relates to Physical Therapy practice
5) Discuss why the indications and contraindications for management are the same for both osteopenia and osteoporosis
6) Explain the protocol for the management of spinal compression fracture
7) Define the comprehensive Meeks Method Wheel and recognize how to use it in practice
8) Recognize the only ACTIVE spinal orthosis for use with patients with osteoporosis and compression fracture
9) Interpret a Pre-Assessment Form available for them to use for identification of persons at risk for osteoporosis who are coming into their clinics
10) Discuss the beginning exercise program, The Re-Alignment Routine, a Pre Assessment Form and a full-color PDF of the PowerPoint presentation available to them after the webinar.
PT, PTA, OT, OTA, and ATC
Motivations Inc is an approved provider of Physical Therapy continuing education by these professional bodies: Texas Chapter of the American Physical Therapy Association, ILDPR- Illinois Department of Professional Regulation Approved PT CE Sponsor, NY- New York State Education Department, Office of the Professions. Many state boards recognize these for pre-approval purposes. Contact us if you would like verification for your state. Physical Therapy Board of California.
OT CEU’s: Motivations, Inc. webinars are approved for AOTA CEU's Distance Learning: Interactive.
Cvent Online Event Registration Software | Copyright © 2000-2017 Cvent, Inc. All rights reserved.