Upon completion of this course, the participant will be able to:
· Assess client on several issues vital to effective and safe movement
· Describe common issues that clients with hip or back pain, surgery or injury experience
· Recruit the neuromuscular system in an efficient, effective plan
· Describe the concepts of integration
· Differentiate between progressions for balance, coordination, endurance, muscular strength, etc
· Implement continuous, graded resistance
· Follow logical progressions based on goals
· Create progressions using speed, core activation, repetition variations, UE involvement, turbulence, lever length and elevation
· Analyze the body efforts used to move proximal to distal – or from inner core muscles to outer core muscles.
· Exercise movement initiated in the core rather than in the extremities while feeling deep tissue trunk and abdominal muscles engage
· Expand your exercise toolbox
· Implement a new or alternative exercise for your clients
Physical Therapy, Physical Therapy Assistants, Occupational Therapy, Occupational Therapy Assistants, Exercise Specialists and Certified Athletic Trainers.
Cvent Online Event Registration Software | Copyright © 2000-2016 Cvent, Inc. All rights reserved.