Upon completion of this course the participant will be able to:
1. Name fascial anatomy and function of the fascial planes.
2. Perform an evaluation to identify fascial restrictions.
3. Identify indications and contraindications for myofascial release and craniosacral therapy.
4. Assess and treat motion restrictions using myofascial release and craniosacral therapy.
5. Apply crosshand releases, compression, distraction, and transverse plane release techniques to improve functional mobility.
6. Assess cranial bone mobility by palpating craniosacral rhythm.
7. Perform craniosacral therapy releases for the frontal, parietal, temporal, occipital, sacrum, and mandibular bones.
8. Perform myofascial release and craniosacral therapy techniques to release restrictions in the cranium, spine and extremities, to improve movement, posture, comfort, and function.
Audience: Physical Therapist, Occupational Therapist, Physical Therapy Assistants, Occupational Therapy Assistants
PT CEU’s: Motivations Inc is an approved provider of Physical Therapy continuing education by these professional bodies: Texas Chapter of the American Physical Therapy Association, ILDPR- Illinois Department of Professional Regulation Approved PT CE Sponsor, NY- New York State Education Department, Office of the Professions. Many state boards recognize these for pre-approval purposes. Contact us if you would like verification for your state.
OT CEU’s: Motivations, Inc. webinars are approved for AOTA CEU's Distance Learning: Self Study
Cvent Online Event Registration Software | Copyright © 2000-2016 Cvent, Inc. All rights reserved.