1. Identify common upper extremity impairments following a stroke
2. Demonstrate awareness of current research evidence for common treatment strategies for the upper hemiparetic limb
3. Describe the principles of Saebo’s Functional Dynamic Orthoses (SaeboFlex and SaeboReach) and the Saebo Arm Training Program
4. Describe the principles of the SaeboStretch resting hand splint
5. Identify the components that make up Saebo’s Orthoses
6. Perform a clinical evaluation of the hemiparetic upper extremity for the appropriateness of the Orthoses
7. Complete the fitting procedure for the Saebo Orthoses
8. Develop a patient specific Saebo Arm Training treatment plan
9. Describe how to incorporate the Orthoses and Saebo Arm Training principles into your current treatment practice
Audience: Physical Therapist, Occupational Therapist, Physical Therapy Assistant, Occupational Therapy Assistant
PT CEU’s: Motivations Inc is an approved provider of Physical Therapy continuing education by these professional bodies: Texas Chapter of the American Physical Therapy Association, ILDPR- Illinois Department of Professional Regulation Approved PT CE Sponsor, NY- New York State Education Department, Office of the Professions. Many state boards recognize these for pre-approval purposes. Contact us if you would like verification for your state.
OT CEU’s: Motivations, Inc. webinars are approved for AOTA CEU's Distance Learning: Self Study
Cvent Online Event Registration Software | Copyright © 2000-2016 Cvent, Inc. All rights reserved.