Flat panel display technology has advanced over the decades, and consumers have started to enjoy content everywhere. From TVs to tablets, from notebook PCs to phones, a huge variety of devices satisfy our need for constant communication and information. The China FPD Conference: From Emerging to Mainstream will examine every facet of this exciting new display landscape.
For the two-day conference on Thursday and Friday, September 6-7 in Shanghai, DisplaySearch has invited more than 24 speakers from leading companies to present their viewpoints and perspectives, in addition to senior analysts from DisplaySearch. The conference will cover the latest changes in FPD industry dynamics. Along with new products, such as smart TV, tablet, and smart phone, innovations in hardware and software will lead the industry to a new phase in 2012. The hottest new display technologies, like touch screens, OLED displays, IPS, and LED will be included in the event.
Why it is invaluable to participate:
- The most influential flat panel display event in China
- Attendees can get the most recent update for the latest industry dynamics, new display technologies, and up-to-date products in just two days
- International platform with great networking opportunities
- Hot topics like AMOLED, touch, IPS and tablet are included
- Wide variety of topic coverage
- Excellent breadth and depth of topics