Make Your TV Smart, Display Smarter!
Flat panel TV penetration in Q4’11 has reached almost 100% in developed countries and 89% in emerging counties, Industry players are not only looking for new features and applications, but also trying hard to lower costs to stimulate the replacement cycle, especially for developing countries. On the other hand, the availability to intelligently connect is a more recent advancement—one that could significantly change how TVs are used.
The 2012 DisplaySearch China Smart TV and Smart Display Conference on May 24-25 at the Marco Polo Shenzhen will highlight the latest and most important market trends and forecast the future of the smart TV and display industry. Topics will cover global TV outlook, smart and connected TV, user interface, winning TV features, and display technology trends like naked 3D and OLED.
Why it is invaluable to participate
- The most influential flat panel TV event in China
- Attendees can get the most recent update for the whole TV supply chain in two days
- International platform for networking with others in industry
- Wide variety of topic coverage
- Complimentary one-on-one time with DisplaySearch analysts
- Excellent breadth and depth of topics
This is the sixth annual meeting we will hold in Shenzhen, which always features the newest trends and in-depth analysis. Don’t miss this excellent opportunity to get advice for your future marketing strategies and product plans!