What’s Next for China's Role in theThe global solar industry has been growing at a phenomenal rate, with the Greater China region emerging as a key player in the overall supply and demand mix. Attend the 2012 Solarbuzz China PV Conference to network with global industry players and key Solarbuzz analysts. At the conference, you will be able to obtain latest market information across the whole supply chain, explore important trends in the PV industry, and identify competitive strategies for your company.
Global Photovoltaic Supply/Demand Mix?
The conference will cover hot topics in the PV industry across all supply and demand related themes. Supply topics include manufacturing and requirements for polysilicon, wafer, cell, module, and capital equipment. Demand discussions will provide the very latest updates on rapidly changing policy environments, market dynamics, and distribution channels in the major markets in Europe, North America, and Asia Pacific.
The two-day conference will include over 20 presentations organized into the following six sessions:
- Keynote: Global PV and Supply & Demand
- PV Supply & Equipment: Polysilicon, Wafer, and Inverter
- Global PV Markets: Europe, US, Asia Pacific, and Emerging Markets
- Manufacturing Technology Innovation
- PV Polices and Project Pipelines
- Leading Country Updates: Germany, US, Japan, and China
View the list of speakers and detailed agenda