Habitat for Humanity will once again meet at the Hyatt Regency in Atlanta, Georgia for a week of learning, networking, sharing with colleagues around the world and coming together around our mission and ministry. Be sure to register early to have the best selection of learning sessions.
- Networking and sharing with 2000 attendees from the U.S.
- Hear the latest information about the 2014 - 2018 Strategic Plan from CEO Jonathan Reckford, along with updates on key initiatives and future directions from Larry Gluth, senior vice president, U.S. and Canada
- Eight preconference sessions held on Monday, March 11: Executive Forum, Family Services, Fundraising, Construction, Community Development, Volunteer Engagement, ReStore and Housing and Women
- More than 150 learning sessions for U.S. leaders, volunteers and staff
- Special guest speakers including Bill George, Sarah Kay and John Dickson
- Dine Arounds, a popular peer-to-peer learning and dining experience
- The largest exhibit hall yet
Tune-In before the Conference
Affiliate Conference Home Page on MyHabitat – Access more detailed information
Conference Facebook Page – Chat before the conference
A limited number of scholarships are available for affiliates that are in good standing and that have an annual budget of less than $250,000. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org with your request.
Until Dec. 21
Until Jan. 30
Until Mar. 1
|Main Conference ||$365||$415||$515|
|One Day Conference Pass||$175||$175||$175|
|Guest Meal Ticket - Monday Reception – Preconference Only ||$125||$125||$125|
|Guest Meal Ticket - Monday Reception – Main Conference ||$225||$225||$225|
|Guest Meal Ticket Monday Reception – Preconference and Main Conference ||$350||$350||$350|