Broadridge is pleased to invite you to the 2013 CONNECT Investor Communications Conference.
The CONNECT conference is the only industry program that brings together professionals from all corners of the financial securities supply chain—including broker/dealers, banks, public corporations and institutional investors. It is a rare opportunity to exchange ideas, share best practices and interact with experts from all sides of the financial markets, in addition to networking with your peers.
- Hear first-hand from the SEC and other key constituents about regulatory updates and important governance topics
- Sessions on the Future of Communications and The Power of Big Data will focus on digital and data approaches that can further connect you with key consumers/shareholders and drive real business value.
- Keynote speaker Ron Insana, CNBC Senior Analyst
- Breakout sessions: Perspectives from the Boardroom, where experienced directors will share their views on shareholder engagement and governance strategies; and Phase III of Cost Basis Reporting will guide attendees through important features of this final regulation.
- Power Breakfast: Connect with Successful Leaders is sponsored by the Women’s Leadership Forum at Broadridge, and open to all Connect attendees.
We look forward to seeing you in Chicago!