Content and Usage Refine Design
The 2013 DisplaySearch China Smart TV and Smart Display Conference explores the major trends for the global TV industry, the potential of emerging markets, and the roadmaps for ultra-HD displays and AMOLED TVs. New topics cover key differentiators in the multi-screen era, including content, applications, connectivity and consumer usage. The event also delves into the innovative technologies under development that will allow brands and set makers to improve production and create better designs.
The 2013 DisplaySearch China Smart TV and Smart Display Conference is May 23-24 at the Marco Polo Shenzhen. This is one of the most important events of the year for the Chinese TV and display industry. Attendees gain valuable insights from top experts in their respective fields and exchange ideas with their peers.
- Be part of a truly international smart TV event
- Obtain an update on the entire TV supply chain
- Meet 100 unique companies and over 150 executives
- Enjoy one-on-one time with DisplaySearch analysts
- Learn from experts on a breadth of relevant topics
- Seize great networking opportunities
- Experience the conference’s 7th and most comprehensive year
Do not miss this opportunity to gain a thorough understanding of the new era of TV.