Because there are some events you simply can’t afford to miss, there’s the 2013 Halogen Customer Conference.
Join us for our premier talent management conference, Sunday, September 22,2013— Tuesday, September 24, 2013 in beautiful Henderson, Nevada— an oasis retreat in the middle of the Mojave Desert.
Offering more than 50 learning and education sessions, exciting keynotes, amazing networking opportunities, and more, the 2013 Halogen Customer Conference is sure to be one of the hottest talent management events of the year. But don’t worry, it’s a dry heat.
In addition to the conference name and location, a few other things have changed. This year’s conference comes complete with a significantly expanded agenda, workshops and training.
Here’s what awaits you:
- Keynotes from renowned best-selling business author Chester Elton, and leading talent management analysts Claire Schooley of Forrester Research, and Josh Bersin of Bersin by Deloitte.
- Five educational breakouts including our thought-leader led strategy track; the popular customer success track; Halogen-led tips and tools track; a new track focused on lessons in advancement; and a special one day healthcare track.
- HRCI Recertification Credits – even more sessions will be pre-approved for HRCI recertification credits this year. Stay tuned!
- Pre- and post-conference product training sessions for hands-on learning.
- Post-conference Employee Engagement boot camp with leading expert Sharlyn Lauby.
- More than 50 learning sessions crafted to enrich your understanding of how Halogen can help you define your strategy, execute your talent management plans, and build a world-class workforce that delivers superior results.
- Great networking opportunities and the much-anticipated Customer Appreciation Party!
More exceptional learning opportunities for you!
Get even more value from your time at the 2013 Halogen Customer Conference. Register for our Employee Engagement Boot Camp and pre- and post-conference training sessions.
Employee Engagement Boot Camp with Sharlyn Lauby (Wednesday,September 25, 2013)
Although employee engagement is recognized as being essential to retaining talent, many organizations continue to struggle with implementing strategies that will drive engagement. In this one-day interactive session, Sharlyn Lauby, HR Bartender and president of ITM Group Inc., guides participants through an environment that helps managers engage, motivate and retain their talent by addressing the primary causes of disengagement.
Pre- and post-conference training (Sunday, September 22, 2013and Wednesday, September 25, 2013)
Conveniently taking place right in The Green Valley Ranch, all pre- and post-conference training sessions are led by Halogen training experts.
Sessions are designed to give you a wealth of hands-on practice with the Halogen module of your choice. You’ll leave the session with a variety of resources to ensure that you can easily transfer your learning to the office.
Sessions are designed to improve and extend your use of Halogen eAppraisal™ in particular. You’ll leave these sessions with detailed knowledge, resources and an action plan that you can put to use right away. You’ll also leave with new tools to develop a fully aligned and engaged workforce.
Watch for more conference details over the coming weeks.
Register for the 2013 Halogen Customer Conference today!
Countdown until the conference