North America PV Conference
Identifying Long-term Solar PV Success Strategies
The North America PV market represents one of the top five regions for PV demand, with strong growth potential across residential, commercial, and utility segments. However, solar PV deployment in North America depends on a wide range of issues, including federal and state-level policies as well as global PV supply and demand trends. Many US-based suppliers and project developers are now targeting overseas markets, including new emerging PV markets, for new growth opportunities.
The inaugural North America PV Conference, hosted by NPD Solarbuzz, will address the key issues impacting PV supply and demand metrics relevant to PV companies based in North America. Speakers and topics will also focus on how US and Canadian PV end-markets will be affected by the coming trends. Future market opportunities in the US will be reviewed as we examine the range of projects in the PV pipeline.
Attend this conference to understand:
- How PV end-market demand will change five years out
- When demand will catch up with supply/capacity
- Which new emerging markets will provide opportunities
- How prices are changing and when positive margins will be restored
- Which new technologies will drive change
- How trade wars will change the supply/demand landscape
NPD Solarbuzz is also hosting events in Asia. For more information click on the links below:
Korea PV Conference - July 16 2013
China PV Conference - July 18-19, 2013
Taiwan PV Conference - July 23, 2013