We are in search of a mix of presenters and session content designed to engage our business user audience. Our members love sessions about real life solutions and best practices. They love a challenge, want to participate and enjoy a different delivery style. Some topics that encompass the electronic document and customer communications industry include:
- Archive, Storage & Retrieval
- Career Enhancement/Development; Motivational
- Communication Strategy
- Disaster Recovery
- Document Architecture
- Large Data, Data Mining
- Management/Executive Overview
- Multi-Channel, Social Media, Mobile, Print, Web, SMS
- New Technology (ex., digital post, RFID, 3D, eBooks)
- Printer Description Languages (PDL)
- Process Automation Workflow
- The Cloud
- Unique Application (ex., 2D Barcode, Transpromo)
- Other topics can be suggested
Xplor is known for providing excellent education and it all comes from our volunteers. Each year, we recruit the best and the brightest willing to share their knowledge, time and talent.
What an approved presenter receives:
- Platinum Passport (Full-Conference) Registration - Attend all Xplor sessions, all networking events and the Vendor Forum at no cost to you.
What an approved panelist receives:
Publication on the Xplor conference website and onsite conference guide.
- Publication on the Xplor conference website and onsite conference guide.