|The Women in Agribusiness Summit will provide an interactive platform for women to discuss their unique experiences within the industry and hear from women leaders regarding industry trends and current topics. |
Attendee benefits include:
- Keep current on latest industry trends
- Network with a unique group of accomplished women in the industry
- Learn from women who are working on the ground in agriculture
- Improve your business skills
- Differentiate your brand by embracing the need for diversity
- Hear from top executives regarding their personal career path
- Discuss new innovations in the industry.
- Learn about the benefits of gender inclusion programs from leading Ag/food companies
This Week in Agribusiness features the Women in Agribusiness Summit in Minneapolis
The 2013 Women in Agribusiness Summit brought together more than 400 women in the industry. Hear what they had to say about their experience onsite:
|"It was such an honor to participate in this conference, please do consider me for another session next year! I found the event to be energizing and full of really great info about agriculture." Nancy Vosnidou, Scientific Communications Manager,Monsanto |
"I thought the event was great! It was not only a good networking forum, but it also provided some very informative workshops. My problem was that I wanted to go to more than one workshop at the same time!" Lisa Zannoni, Head, Global Biotechnology, Regulatory and Stewardship, Seeds, Syngenta
"I met many women with whom I shared a great deal in common and although we may approach a subject from a different perspective, we were all working towards universal goals - feeding people across the globe, creating a vibrant and growing Ag industry while furthering our lives both professionally and personally."
"I showed up not knowing what to expect and I left with a new lease on life as a women in agriculture and a woman in the work force in general. 'We are girls,' and we have to encourage more females in our area of business. Thank you for all of your efforts putting this summit together."