Florida's Premier Event
for Fruit & Vegetable Growers
Now in its ninth year, the Florida Ag Expo is the only show offering Florida fruit and vegetable growers the opportunity to get the latest information on new production trends and techniques, sample new varieties and see new field trials. Tomato, strawberry, pepper and cucurbit growers will discover great new ideas for increasing their yields and their business!
The program at the Florida Ag Expo includes updates on new varieties, diseases, crop inputs, weeds, marketing, protected agriculture and more. The Florida Ag Expo also features an expansive exhibit area where industry suppliers spotlight the latest product and service innovations.
Registration is FREE for growers and includes the educational program, trade show and field trials. Join your peers for this one-of-a-kind event at the state-of-the-art University of Florida/IFAS Gulf Coast Research and Education Center, where you can get up to date on the industry’s latest as you share ideas and build valuable business relationships.
- In-depth education sessions cover a broad range of timely topics.
- Speakers include UF/IFAS Extension faculty and thought leaders from across the industry.
- Exhibits offer hands-on previews of the latest products, equipment and services.
- Growers come together to share success stories and best practices.
- Meals provided. (with pre-registration)
Read More . . .
In cooperation with:
Florida Fruit & Vegetable Association
Florida Tomato Committee
Florida Strawberry Growers Association