2014 GlobalChem Conference and Exhibition
Questions? Contact Caron Turner
The American Chemistry Council and the Society of Chemical Manufacturers & Affiliates welcome you to make plans now to join your colleagues in one of the industry's leading events focused on the chemical regulations arena.The GlobalChem 2014 Conference and Exhibition returns to Baltimore, Maryland and will be held March 3-5, 2014.
Hear the latest on TSCA modernization and the groundbreaking bipartisan Chemical Safety Improvement Act (CSIA), as well as the Environmental Protection Agency’s regulatory priorities for 2014, including updates on the TSCA Work Plan Chemicals risk assessments; the new ChemView chemical information portal; and other activities. Also, get perspectives on the latest with Europe’s Registration Evaluation and Assessment of Chemicals (REACH) registration and its impact on SMEs. In addition, there will be updates on a number of Asia-Pacific economies and their current chemical control regulations.
GlobalChem has been the premier chemical regulations conference for over two decades. The two-day Conference and one-day TSCA and International Fundamentals Workshop can’t be missed.
What’s in store for 2014:
- TSCA Fundamentals & International Fundamentals Workshop
- TSCA Reform Legislation and the Chemical Safety Improvement Act (CSIA)
- EPA’s 2014 TSCA Regulatory Agenda
- Risk Assessment Challenges & Opportunities
- CA Safer Consumer Products Regulations
- Current & Future Endocrine Policy Developments
- Regulatory Acceptance of Weight of Evidence and Read Across
- REACH 2013 Registration Update
- Country Updates (Canada, China, India, Korea, Taiwan, etc.);
- Implementation of OSHA HazCom 2012
- International Trade Negotiations
- GlobalChem Exhibition
- And much, much more!
Download the Conference Brochure
Monday, March 3, 2014 - Wednesday, March 5, 2014
7:00 AM - 4:00 PM
Hotel & Reservations
Alston & Bird, Beveridge & Diamond, Caleb, Chemical Watch, Husch Blackwell, IHS, Keller and Heckman, REACH24H, Sidley Austin, Steptoe & Johsnon, Technology Sciences Group, Verdant Law