Explore Talent Management Best-Practices at the 2014 Halogen Customer Conference
It's the one conference you really don't want to miss.
Join us September 10–12, 2014 in beautiful Washington, DC — a vibrant capital city that's alive with history, monuments, museums, attractions, and the spirit of America.
With more than 50 learning and education sessions, an exciting keynote address, amazing networking opportunities, and more, the 2014 Halogen Customer Conference is one of the best talent management events of the year.
Here’s what awaits you:
- Keynote address from Adam Grant, award-winning teacher, researcher, tenured management professor at Wharton, and author of the best-selling book Give and Take: A Revolutionary Approach to Success.
- Five educational breakouts including our thought-leader led strategy track; the popular customer success track; Halogen-led tips and tools track; a track focused on lessons in advancement; and the hands-on TalentSpace™ Lab.
- More than 50 learning sessions crafted to enrich your understanding of how Halogen can help you grow your talent management expertise, so you can better inspire and engage your workforce.
- HRCI Recertification Credits – again this year, many sessions will be pre-approved for HRCI recertification credits. Stay tuned for details!
- Get even more value from your time and register for pre- and post-conference product training sessions for hands-on learning.
- Great networking opportunities and the perennial favorite Customer Appreciation Party!
More exceptional learning opportunities for you!
Pre- and post-conference training (Wednesday, September 10 and Saturday, September 13)
Conveniently taking place right in the Gaylord National Resort, all pre- and post-conference training sessions are led by Halogen training experts.
Sessions are designed to give you a wealth of hands-on practice with the Halogen module of your choice. You’ll leave the session with a variety of resources to ensure that you can easily transfer your learning to the office.
Sessions are designed to improve and extend your use of Halogen eAppraisal™ in particular. You’ll leave these sessions with detailed knowledge, resources and an action plan that you can put to use right away. You’ll also leave with new tools to develop a fully aligned and engaged workforce.
Watch for more conference details over the coming weeks.
Register for the 2014 Halogen Customer Conference today!
Countdown until the conference
Adam GrantAward-winning teacher, tenured management professor at Wharton and best-selling author
"I enjoyed both the mix of speakers and the focus on topic areas that are key for HR professionals. I valued meeting the impressive Halogen team and the many opportunities for professional networking."
Nicole Trapasso, CPP