The Metro Jackson Sexual Assault Response/Resource Team has gathered clinicians, law enforcement officers, social workers, pharmacist, lawyers and others who have worked to develop best practices to address the coordination of care required for individuals directly impacted by sexual assault. The presenters for the conference will discuss programs and solutions to improve the care of these individuals and teach attendees the skill sets to better serve these individuals
Upon completion of this symposium, the participant should be able to: 1. Describe the resources available to individuals impacted directly by sexual assault.
2. Review the legal mandated requirements of the state.
3. Describe the practical steps required for any individual impacted directly by sexual assault. 4. Review the national protocol guidelines.
5. Identify post-exposure medications and give an indication for the use of each.
6. Explain the importance of accurate and efficient data access.
7. Recognize the ongoing requirements of care that any individual impacted directly by sexual assault will need.
8. Clarify the role of all sexual assault responders.
9. Identify the policies that govern the care of individuals impacted directly by sexual assault.
Friday, April 18, 2014 8:00 AM - 4:15 PMCentral Time
Add to Calendar
University of Mississippi Medical CenterConference Center, Jackson Medical Mall350 West Wodrow Wilson DriveJackson, Mississippi 39213601-984-1300
Get Driving Directions
Cvent Online Event Registration Software | Copyright © 2000-2014 Cvent Inc. All rights reserved.