The session is scheduled from 11:00 AM to 1:00 PM and will be held online in Adobe Connect.
Topics of discussion will include:
- Social Media – A brief overview of the everyday risks to adults and kids with today’s social media apps.
- Account Auditing and Security – School will soon be out for summer, and open accounts of users who are not returning are a great avenue for attack!
- DDoS Mitigation – Is there anything you can do to prevent DNS and NTP amplification attacks?
- Filesharing – What it is, How it works, and Can you control it?
- Current Threat Landscape – An overview of what’s in the news and how it relates to our member organizations.