To access presentations, you must have registered and attended the meeting.
Please use the following instructions to access the presentations page.
Click the “already registered?” link at the top right.
Enter your email address and registration confirmation number.
Once the page refreshes, you will see a new tab labeled “Presentations” to the right of the screen under Information.
The presentations will remain on the website for 2 years.
We invite all financial aid administrators from the participating health professions to join us for what is described by past participants as the most important meeting of the year.
• Keynote address by Dr. Corey J. Hebert, Assistant Professor at LSU Health Sciences Center & Tulane University, CEO of Community Health TV and Chief Medical Editor WDSU TV-NBC
• An in-depth discussion of the Washington scene led by Jon Fansmith, Associate Director, Office of Government Relations, the American Council on Education
• Concurrent sessions of specific interest to new and experienced financial aid administrators
• Discipline specific meetings for all the participating professions
• A town hall meeting led my AAMC Senior Legislative Analyst, Matthew Shick
• Extensive networking opportunities
• And much more!
See you in Puerto Rico!
Program: Jayme Bograd, email@example.com
Logistics: Alex Chirico, firstname.lastname@example.org
Registration: Debra K. Hollins, email@example.com