The University System of Georgia (USG) Information Security and ePrivacy (InfoSec) offers workshop courses throughout the calendar year that help new Information Security Officers (ISOs) who are just entering their role as a public sector ISO or veteran ISOs who want to refresh and enhance their knowledge and understanding of the role and responsibilities of an ISO. Attendees learn how to build successful, agile, and resilient information security and e-privacy programs. Courses explore the key critical components of a security program; cover developing, implementing, reviewing, and improving the value of that program; and provide the necessary tips and tricks for establishing or enhancing programs that are built to last.
Who should attend?
- Information Security Officers
- Information Technologists
- Risk Managers
- Disaster Recovery Planners
- Business Continuity Planners
- Emergency Operations Planners
- Facility Managers
- Public Safety Officers
- C-Level Executives, such as chief information officers, chief business officers, etc.
- Public and Private Sector Cyber Workforce