This review will bring together government, academic, and industry researchers who involved in both basic and applied research to ensure efficient collaboration across researchers and stakeholder. Through a mix of invited talks and discussion, we will:
1. Review DTRA funded immunology programs and provide investigators with feedback.
2. Increase awareness of both challenges and successes in the rVSVΔG immunology field
3. Promote S&T collaboration, leveraging and burden sharing between researchers and programs
4. Provide a current assessment of the state of the art
5. Highlight S&T areas for potential cost effective future investments
Wednesday, November 2, 2016 - Wednesday, November 16, 2016 9:00 AM - 6:00 PMEastern Time
Add to Calendar
Get Driving Directions
Cvent Online Event Registration Software | Copyright © 2000-2016 Cvent, Inc. All rights reserved.