Registration is now closed. For questions, email Lauren.Cranford@usm.edu.
AN EVENT FOCUSED ON THE CRITICAL SAFETY & SECURITY CHALLENGES FACING MARATHON EVENT MANAGERS
The National Center for Spectator Sports Safety and Security (NCS4) will be hosting the 2016 National Marathon Safety and Security Summit on December 12-14 at the Beau Rivage Resort and Casino in Biloxi, MS. The unique aspect of this year's summit will be the integration of the Mississippi Gulf Coast Marathon (Dec. 11) into the enhancement of the 3rd edition of the national marathon safety and security best practices. We are proud to partner with the marathon to look at what safety and security lessons can be learned from the recent events.
RACES AND ENDURANCE EVENTS OF ALL (SCALABLE) SIZES WELCOME!
Download Flyer (PDF)
Marathon event administrators and staff (marathons, half marathons, 10K, 5K, and endurance events), local/state law enforcement, government officials, emergency managers, fire/hazMat and emergency medical/health services, city planners, governing bodies, and sport commissions.
MAKE SURE TO BRING YOUR LOCAL AGENCY REPRESENTATIVES WITH YOU!
• Learn from your peers who represent scalable small, medium, and large events
• Opportunities to examine the threats, risks, and countermeasures of identified issues
• Insight on unique perspectives allowing for more innovate and future-oriented solutions
• Strategies for organization growth and development
• Networking with top marathon safety and security professionals from all across the country
Monday, December 12, 2016 - Wednesday, December 14, 2016
Cvent Online Event Registration Software | Copyright © 2000-2017 Cvent, Inc. All rights reserved.