Scottsdale is a beautiful location, with the Sonoran Desert as its backdrop and a watercolor sky as its canopy. It also lies within a state rich in Native American tradition, and we have embraced that tradition with our conference theme, “We are known by the tracks that we leave.” Our theme recognizes the importance of ensuring that we are developing and leaving a more diverse and inclusive legacy than we found. Our robust preconference and conference programs are designed to lay the “tracks” for the challenges and opportunities to promote access, equity and diversity both now and in the future. Come attend the conference, bring your family and enjoy the beautiful surroundings of the desert southwest.
This year we are offering four (4) conference tracks that you can mix and match to meet your needs. The following tracks and topics include these and more:
• AA/EEO Compliance – EEO, AA regulatory changes, recruiting strategy, applicant tracking, compensation updates, how to move your organization beyond the regulations
• Academics – faculty recruitment, violence on campus, elevating institutional effectiveness, harassment, aligning with the academic mission, title IX
• Diversity/Inclusion – what happens when you are not at the table, moving your diversity program to the next level, LGBTQ, diversity metrics and measurements
• Professional Development – moving your career forward, changing careers, branding yourself
Our goal is to provide attendees with practical guidance and tips that can be put to use quickly within your organizations. You will hear from agencies such as the OFCCP, EEOC, OCR, and others. We will also offer a variety of pre-conference sessions such as:
• Basics of Affirmative Action, Faculty Recruitment, Diversity
• Title IX beginning and advanced sessions
• Senior certification for PDTI
• New Professionals Academy
• Student Symposium
This conference is designed to meet the needs of any person classified as an EEO/AA or diversity professional. This would include equal opportunity directors, EEO specialists, affirmative action officers, human resource professionals, diversity consultants and leaders, industrial relations specialists, labor relations advisors, career planning specialists, prospective managers, and other professionals.
You do not need to be a member of AAAED to attend, however, if you would like to become a member to receive discounts, please click here:
AAAED will pursue HRCI certification for the program
Cvent Online Event Registration Software | Copyright © 2000-2016 Cvent, Inc. All rights reserved.