2017 BERNINA SEW-CIAL CLUB PROGRAM
The BERNINA SEW-cial Club Program provides five in-store club/class programs for BERNINA Dealers. Each club program includes a complete educational and marketing package with the materials needed to execute a monthly club or class.
Choose from the following offerings for 2017:
Demonstrate to your BERNINA customers how they can improve their sewing skills with the extensive line of BERNINA feet and accessories. Each of the ten lessons will focus on a sewing technique and the BERNINA feet and accessories that make sewing that technique effortless. Developed and presented by Susan Fears.
Support your embroidery customers with ten lessons focused on machine embroidery techniques, stabilizers, design collections, and exclusive BERNINA embroidery features. Developed and presented by Kay Hickman.
Dive into BERNINA Embroidery Software 8 in 2017! These ten lessons will cover the new BERNINA Embroidery Software 8 features and basics. Show your embroidery customers why software is the perfect companion to their embroidery machine. Developed and presented by Debbi Lashbrook.
Learn more about the DesignWorks software with ten simple lessons that demonstrate software techniques and lessons to inspire the use of the DesignWorks tools. Developed and presented by Debbi Lashbrook.
NEW! Discover ways to integrate the overlocker into everyday sewing while creating a capsule wardrobe. Quarterly lessons will focus on creating four seasonal pieces in conjunction with indie pattern designers and BERNINA Ambassadors . Developed and presented by Jaime David.
2017 BERNINA SEW-CIAL CLUB PROGRAM
How does BERNINA SEW-cial Club Work?
· Register for the BERNINA SEW-cial Club(s) you would like to participate in.
· Club presentations will be pre-recorded.
· Club presentations and lessons will be available on the BERNINA Marketing Hub the 1st of the month and only available to those registered.
· Lessons for each Club will be posted beginning December 1, 2016 and ending October 1, 2017. There will be no lesson posting in June 2017. (Capsule Club is only posted four times a year starting in January 2017.)
How do I leverage the sew-cial club materials?
· BERNINA SEW-cial Club lessons can be used for individual classes or as a club.
· If you choose to offer the lessons as a club determine the pricing structure that best works for your store. Options are to charge for the year or by the class. Tip: Offer a discount if they sign up for the entire year!
· You determine the date and time that your club or class is offered.
· The following programs have been successful for dealers:
· Schedule the class for 2-1/2 hours with 45 minutes of this time reserved for the pre-recorded virtual presentation.
· Show the pre-recorded lesson followed by a hands-on session.
· Present the provided PowerPoint while demonstrating the techniques live.
· Have classroom machines set up "carnival style". Demonstrate one of the techniques shown at each station.
· Consider scheduling a follow up class to make the project.
· Have classroom machines set up "round-robin" style. Demonstrate one technique at each station;
students sew out a technique at each station.
· Stitch out any applicable project prior to the class to promote each club or class.
· Gain a following and promote the club using the #berninaSEW-cial club on social media.
· As a reminder to your customers to attend every month, utilize our marketing support materials to advertise in-store, in
your print publications, on social media, etc.
· A “tips” sheet will be posted with the first lesson with ideas on incorporating the SEW-cial clubs in your store.
Materials posted with each lesson on the BERNINA Marketing Hub
All Clubs include the following materials:
· Dealer files:
· PowerPoint of presentation
· Pictures of project(s) and technique(s)
· Counter card PDF and PUB file
· Product list PDF and PUB file
· Dealer Embroidery Designs (for dealer use only to be used in the creation of samples-not to be shared or distributed to employees and/or consumers—All About Embroidery ONLY.)
· Consumer files: (to be copied to a USB/CD and distributed to attendees)
· Project Tips or Software Lesson Handout, reference materials, manuals etc.
· PDF of PowerPoint used in the lesson
· Consumer Embroidery Designs (All About Embroidery ONLY)
Retrieve BERNINA SEW-cial Club lessons from the BERNINA Marketing Hub
· When available (see posting dates on the following sheets), go to www.berninamarketinghub.com to download your BERNINA SEW-cial Club Lesson(s).
· Once on the BERNINA Marketing Hub site, navigate to the "Campaign Builder" heading and click on Promotions>BERNINA SEW-cial Clubs. Select the file(s) you wish to download.
· Select "add to order". Follow the instructions for completing your order. There will be no payment due.
· The file will be sent via email within 15 seconds for download.
Cvent Online Event Registration Software | Copyright © 2000-2017 Cvent, Inc. All rights reserved.