June 30 - July 13, 2017 • Ages 16+
price per person $3295 (twin room), $600 deposit due at registration, airfare not included
Brazil has one of the most unequal societies in the world, with millions
living in poverty. In the overcrowded favelas of the country’s major cities,
children are often forced to play in the street, at risk from traffic and
crime, or in trash dumps and other dangerous places.
You’ll join the non-profit organization love.fútbol as they empower local
Brazilians to plan, build and manage their own community soccer fields
and use them as platforms for social education. Profits from the trip will support love.fútbol’s daily operations providing
access to safe places to play for underserved Brazilian children.
All participants will be responsible for purchase of their own flight itinerary. Participants should aim to arrive as early as possible on July 1st, 2017.
*Please do not purchase your flights until we have confirmed that program minimum travel numbers have been met. We will notify you as soon as this occurs. At the latest, we will notify you four months prior to the program start date (February 28th).
If there is not enough participation and the program must be cancelled, eSoccer and the third half will not be liable for previously purchased flights by the prospective customers directly with the airline. However, a full refund will be provided on the landed package booked through the third half if the program does not meet minimum numbers.
Please call us with any questions at (404) 816-4688 and our customer service team would be happy to assist you.
* All required ground transportation throughout your trip (airport transfers included)
* All soccer training sessions
* All community service and educational activities
* All cultural and sightseeing activities
* Use of training facilities for soccer sessions
* Water provided for all soccer activities
* 2-3 competitive matches against local teams
* Attend a local professional league or international match (subject to availaibility and additional cost at the time of the tour)
* Full board during your stay in Recife (breakfast, lunch, and dinner) and Half Board during your stay in Rio (breakfast each day and lunch OR dinner)
* 12 nights accommmodation
* Full time supervisor on call 24/7
* Cancellation and medical insurance
* Round trip airfare from Denver to Rio and Rio to Recife
* Visa fee to Brazilian Consulate of $160, plus proxy fee of $20 and processing fee
* Additional items such as: Individual laundry, international phone calls, and other personal expenses (snacks, refreshments, souvenirs etc.)
* Admission fees to any cultural, tourist or leisure activities not listed in the itinerary
* Any other items not specified under the “Program includes” section
Friday, June 30, 2017 - Thursday, July 13, 2017
Recife and Rio de Janeiro, Brazil
25 (22 remaining)
Cvent Online Event Registration Software | Copyright © 2000-2016 Cvent, Inc. All rights reserved.